From: Alice Mosley <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 11:50 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: advice on Apidra?

Does anyone use the fast-acting insulin Apidra? Are there any major
differences
with Humalog or Novolog? I have been told it is faster acting than Humalog.
I've
been trying out a vial my endocrinologist gave me, though not in a scientific
manner (i.e., fasting and then taking a dose and eating a measurable amount
of
food, and waiting to see how long it takes to affect my BG.) I'm not very
good
at fasting!I'm about to travel for a month, and so it would be good to get
the
best form of insulin.
Thanks for sharing any experience you may have.
best wishes,AliceSan Francisco