Re: [IP] Re: advice on Apidra?

I switched from Humalog to Apidra about a year ago.  I haven't really
noticed a difference although the studies do say it acts faster.  I would
use whatever your comfortable with.  If your Endo recommended the Apidra and
you've no reason not to use it then it's probably the best choice.  If
you're having trouble with it then you need to talk with your doctor again
before your trip.

Rebecca B. Jervey