[IP] Re: advice on Apidra?

 Does anyone use the fast-acting insulin Apidra? Are there any major differences
with Humalog or Novolog? I have been told it is faster acting than Humalog. I've
been trying out a vial my endocrinologist gave me, though not in a scientific
manner (i.e., fasting and then taking a dose and eating a measurable amount of
food, and waiting to see how long it takes to affect my BG.) I'm not very good
at fasting!I'm about to travel for a month, and so it would be good to get the
best form of insulin.
Thanks for sharing any experience you may have.
best wishes,AliceSan Francisco