Re: [IP] Rain and pumping

 Water from rain isn't really a big deal for pumps. It's immersion that isn't
good for a minimed. If it has any cracks, water could get in it and damage it.
There are cases available and some years back I got a Walkman type case with a
place for the earphone wire to come out and it works great for a pump and
tubing. It's flexible plastic and I learned about it here -- comes in handy when
I'm kayaking in case I go in the drink.

Stacey

Sent from my iPod