[IP] Rain and pumping

 Hi! I'm supposed to do a run to benefit our school's educational foundation
tomorrow. I speed-walked it yesterday. The information I received about this
event says "rain or shine," and there are predicted showers and thundershowers
tomorrow. I don't ever go outside in the rain without an umbrella, and have
never gotten my pump so much as splashed. Where should I put the pump (with easy
access for CGM vibrating) so it won't get wet. Any ideas?
Thanks!Signe