From: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 7:10 AM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Looking to buy your surplus Omnipod pods still in date.

This is the fourth or fifth time since you joined this mail list
community (less than a week ago?) that you've posted the same message.
It's very obvious to me, and maybe I'm mistaken, that your "intro" post
about your young relative using a Medtronic MiniMed pump was false.
Why didn't you just COME here pushing to buy OmniPods?  Why present an
untruth?

Why ARE you here?  Do you HAVE a young relative using a pump?  Or was
that the untruth I suspect it was?  Someone else specifically addressed
this with you.  You haven't contributed to any of the discussions.  All
that you do is ask over and over again for OmniPods.  It's nice to
establish a relationship with the group itself first; maybe then would
people be more willing to consider what you're asking for.

Sorry about the tone.  It's just that these messages have tried my
patience.

Christine