Re: [IP] Diagnosis anniversary

I was dx with diabetes on May 5 1964 and was on shots until I started the
pump in 1998. Still have more injection years than pump years, but enjoy the
pump a lot. I told my doctor just recently that you can have my pump when
you pry my cold dead fingers from it.

--
Saundra L. Kauffman
NRTI Instructor