RE: [IP] Interesting, but in my opinion clunky, Artificial Pancreas tech

They have to start somewhere.  Where would we be today if clunky wasn't
in the beginning?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of BrentM
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 11:36 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Interesting, but in my opinion clunky, Artificial Pancreas
tech

http://asweetlife.org/a-sweet-life-staff/featured/an-implantable-artific
ial-p
ancreas-could-it-cure-diabetes/16863/

I don't like the "clunky", daily injection of oxygen idea implemented in
this
technology.    Do you think people would be willing to do this to get
the
"cure"?    Maybe I'm just being picky.

-Brent
*******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.  This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives or the Department of Justice without
express authorization is strictly prohibited.