[IP] Help with CGMS

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:01:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Pam Brown <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Help with CGMS sites
.... I am a very restless sleeper and get pressure points easily so I
constantly toss from side to side and on my back, so the only area
that is safe for sites is my stomach....
----
The Continuous Positive Airway Pressure( CPAP) machines can
significantly reduce sleeping restlessness. There is more reason to
consider CPAP therapy if you snore or are overweight? A visit to a
sleep clinic may help solve more than one problem.        Peter 1