Re: [IP] Spirit?

I have not heard much here either. I am considering it when my MM warranty
is up in september, poor eyesight makes the reading of the screen hard. They
are coming out with the "combo" version, which if you use google, you can
find some info. Not out yet in US .... soon. I would like to see what other
people think of this also

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and