Re: [IP] Pump Shopping Question

Laura,

I believe (but speak with your insurance and/or pump company) that the
insurance approves an insulin pump and then it's up to you which pump to
get.  I know that they did confirm that insulin pump supplies are this way.
Your doctor gets you the approval for the pump, then works with the pump
company to get the pump to you.  Again, I could be wrong but I believe
that's how it worked with my insurance.

Rebecca