[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest - hot weather

First, I shave the area, 2) swab with a Q-tip using Humco Benzoin
Tincture 2 oz liquid, 3) insert my Paradigm insert, and 4) cover w/ 3M
Tegaderm dressing (w/ a hole cut out for the plastic part of the
insert).

This last for 3 days in humid Virginia. I run 3-4 miles a day at noon
and do lot of outside activities.

The Benzoin is cheap, not so for the Tegaderm.

Hope this helps. Gordon Groover, T1 for 25 years, pumping for 10.