Re:[IP] Third Nerve Palsy

> Has anyone had any problems with third nerve palsy. I have been
> diagnosed with it, which causes double vision, I have been told
> that this is mostly a waiting game. That it should clear up in 8-12
> weeks. Any help or information that anyone has that have dealth
> with this would be helpful. I have had type 1 for 44-45 years.

I had 6th nerve palsy 2 years ago and it caused double vision (different
eye?). I covered that eye with a picture of my eye closed and taped to my
lens. I was able to function until it cleared up (about 6 months). I now
stretch my eyes from side to side every once in awhile to not constantly
stare at the PC monitor or TV.

Jan/Muskers T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIP -
http://tinyurl.com/youtube-J-Hughey
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps w/yngst pmpr