From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:51:37 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #865

I am having surgery soon and would welcome any advise while wearing the
pump.Just so happens my endo does not take the new insurance. He was always
great at helping me. I did call Animas , since I have not had a CDE in
years and spoke to one and of course am waiting for another and new endo to
me back. I am having a hysterectomy so I assume I place the pump in my
leg. PCP tells me to ask surgeon and vise versa. I know to bring all my
 supplies with me. any other suggestions? I seem to be running higher these days
too. CDE said my pancreas is an issue and I am getting sensitive to novolog
after so many years. thanks. Cathy