[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #865

I am having surgery soon and would welcome any  advise while wearing the
pump.Just so happens my endo does not take the new insurance. He was always
great at helping me. I did call  Animas , since I have not had a  CDE in
 years and spoke to one and of course am waiting for another and new endo to
me back. I am having a hysterectomy  so I assume I place the pump in my
leg. PCP tells me to ask  surgeon and vise  versa. I know to bring all my
 supplies with me. any other suggestions? I seem to be running higher these days
too.  CDE said my pancreas is an issue and I am getting sensitive to novolog
after so many years. thanks. Cathy