From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Ron @
thegouldfamily.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:38 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] In-house testing

Hi---
I shy away from in-house testing.
I then have to go back, get copies so I can take the results to other
various Doctors. The Doctors tell me that very, very often, offices do not
forward tests to other Doctors, as it ties up their office staff with all
the work from many patients.

If I have the test at the local hospital, the other Doctors have instant
access to the results by computer, usually a copy is already in my patient
folder when I show up for an appointment.
Best---
Ron