From: Chuck
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Third Nerve Palsy
Sent: Jun 29, 2010 3:14 PM

Thanks Andy, that is what my Dr has said too, I don't wear glasses, but he
did say he could make me a pair, but that he wants to wait about a month to
see if the eyes were getting better or have stabilized. Yes, the diplopia is
a big problem, but then so is the eye patch, they both give me headaches. It
sure is aggravating.

Sent on the Now Network from my SprintB. BlackBerry