RE: [IP] New Ping Meter

At 05:11 PM 6/29/2010, Cliff Jones wrote:
>Page 166:
>"Note: DO NOT use lithiium batteries in your meter remote.  The use of
>lithium batteries will significantly reduce the number of tests you can
>complete after the low meter batteries warning screen appears"

More than likely it sounds to me like the meter is not set up to read
the time value left with lithium batteries.  The pump has an option
to change between lithium battery and alkaline battery to give an
accurate battery life left amount for each type.  The meter/remote
doesn't have this option.

I've always used alkalines in my meter/remote.  I buy them in bulk at Costco.