Re: [IP] New Ping Meter

 I can't help with everything, but can tell you that I have been told repeatedly
by Animas to only use alkaline batteries in the remote, and haven't had issues
with life - they seem to last about 2-3 months for me.

 I don't use the meter as a remote often, so I can't really help with that, but
I'm pretty sure you can just bypass the BG spot and leave it blank if you want
to.
~Dale

sent via VzW Blackberry Tour 9630