[IP] YIPPEE! i got a callback!!

woo hoo
today I filled out some emails on the pump websites ( minimed, animas, someone
else...) anyways minimed/medtronic called!
Finally someone answers me!
not only did the lady help me with info, shes mailing it out, she gave me the
private cell # of someone in my area who can set up my papers!!

bad news- bc there always is  the girl I called (privately!) is on vacation
until July 28th ( nice job!!) but she is going to send out the papers on the
28th and I take them to my doc to get filled out

Even better news-- because I am on disability, they will 95% of the time cover
supplies for continuous glucose monitoring. how great is all that?

I really like this one company that called

I don't like their infusion sets... because you have to use specific ones- but
oh well

jennee

ps- having the company call me and give me someone I can actually talk to is a
big seller for me to go with their company

Emoticon1.gif]

Emoticon5.gif]

Emoticon3.gif]