[IP] New Ping Meter

Just received my ping meter yesterday and switched over from my Animas 2020
meter.Ive noticed the following on the meter remote,you can't view
history,or basal settings on the remote.Am I correct about this?Also on the
2020 you were able to use ezcarb without putting in any glucose amount and
then if you skipped down to show results it would show you the bolus
amount,I don't do that alot but there are occassions when it could be
useful,Ive noticed on the ping that you have to put a glucose amount in,you
cant leave it blank,then scroll down to show results.It doesn't work the way
that the 2020 pump work.Am I also correct about this.One other question that
maybe other ping users could tell me,Animas says and the ping book tells you
to use alkaline batteries in the remote,but said you can use lithium
batteries.Can you use lithium batteries instead?And will the lithium
batteries last as long as they do as if they were in the pump.I thought I
saw a few postings about when using alkaline batteries in the remote they
have a short battery life.Any answers would be helpful.Thanks.
Sincerely:
Raymond Becker