From: Chuck
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Third Nerve Palsy
Sent: Jun 29, 2010 1:08 PM

Has anyone had any problems with third nerve palsy. I have been diagnosed
with it, which causes double vision, I have been told that this is mostly a
waiting game. That it should clear up in 8-12 weeks. Any help or information
that anyone has that have dealth with this would be helpful. I have had type
1 for 44-45 years.

Sent on the Now Network from my SprintB. BlackBerry