Re: [IP] waiting for contacts to call back

Visit the AACE website for other endos in your area.
Sent on the Sprint. Now Network from my BlackBerry.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Nora Nevers" <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:56:29
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] waiting for contacts to call back

Is this what the US has coming???????

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jennee
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:44 PM
To: email @ redacted

I don't have an endo.
I quit seeing him for 2 reasons.
1. if you had to reschedule an appt the wait time was 1 yr
2. he thought my diabetes was under control and I should continue to do what

I was doing when my blood was never under 15-20 ( 270-360) and higher.
I quit him and went on the pump. I see a doctor for another disease and she
takes care of my diabetes, BUT she is out of the country until almost the
beginning of august.

The one clinic ( the one ive called 5 times) I  was told to call them , and
she (the cde) was given a heads up that I would be calling her..... Last
Monday.

grr
grr
grr