From: Trish Ober <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009 11:45:34 PM
Subject: [IP] Animas Ping

Just a quick question - I have had Animas pumps for 8 years and my warranty
up for the second time - I have always had great service with Animas and use
the pump especially for the .025 bolus, etc. - I have not used the Navigator
or Dexcom yet - as my ins. will not pay - but am considering one in the
future.  From others knowledge and trial and error - if I upgrade now to the
Animas Ping - will that be a pump that will be able to communicate with the
Navigator eventually?  That is what I am hearing from Animas - and wanted to
know if others had same/different knowledge.

I suppose I  need to upgrade at this time anyway since my warranty is up next
week in the event of a pump malfunction so I would be covered - (however it
just seems like I should wait another 6 months to upgrade to make sure that I
have the correct pump for that - guess it is just like any electronic
- immediately after you buy your item - it seems there is always a newer and
better one available - guess that is just the "oldness" in my thinking!)  :-)