From: Mark Willoughby <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:37:22 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Tubing question

Your donation of $10 or $20 will help support this valuable resource.
You can also become a much needed sustaining member by contributing $5 or $10
per month so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of
the diabetes community. Please visit:

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
I also let it dangle and unwind, my question is WHAT makes it twist in the
first place?  Mark Willoughby T1 38 Years
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan H" <email @ redacted>