Re: [IP] Tubing question

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Mark Willoughby <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I also let it dangle and unwind, my question is WHAT makes
> it twist in the first place?

 I usually wrap my tubing around the pump several times before clipping it
inside my pocket. I often have to do the "dangle & twirl" routine to get it
straightened. It's never caused a problem with insulin delivery so I don't worry
about it.

 I do wish they had tubing that was already coiled like a telephone handset
cord. That would keep longer tubing more compact and out of the way but you'd
still be able to stretch it out to the full length when needed.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987