Re: [IP] Tubing question

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Mark Willoughby <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I also let it dangle and unwind, my question is WHAT makes
> it twist in the first place?

 I usually wrap my tubing around the pump several times before clipping it
inside my pocket. I often have to do the "dangle & twirl" routine to get it
straightened. It's never caused a problem with insulin delivery so I don't worry
about it.

 I do wish they had tubing that was already coiled like a telephone handset
cord. That would keep longer tubing more compact and out of the way but you'd
still be able to stretch it out to the full length when needed.

Type 1 dx 4/1987
Minimed 722 + CGMS