Re: [IP] Tubing question

> Does anyone else have the same problem with their tubing kinking and
> curling? My pump stays straight in my pocket all day but when I remove it,
> the tubing kinks and curls...it is an everyday problem....Any Solutions?

Every time I check to bolus or for quantity, etc. I seem to twist it. I
place it on the floor, then let it dangle with my fingers from my waist and
let it whirl around (like untwisting a telephone cord). I stop it and let it
dangle again since it usually has overtwirled. I stop it again, repeating,
then let it twirl until it just dangles.

Jan / Muskers T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2 -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps &youngest pmpr