RE: [IP] More about my Endo

ok this may be a stupid question but what is CSII?

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, John S Wilkinson <email @ redacted> wrote:

From: John S Wilkinson <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] More about my Endo
To: email @ redacted
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 10:13 AM

The following says 3 months for pump users.
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/medicare.shtml

Continued coverage of the insulin pump would require that the patient has
been seen and evaluated the treating physician at least every 3 months. The
pump must be ordered by and follow-up care of the patient must be managed by
a physician who manages multiple patients with CSII and who works closely
with a team including nurses, diabetes educators, and dietitians who are
knowledgeable in the use of CSII.

John S Wilkinson
Rome, NY
"You can spend your money better than the government can spend your money."
George W. Bush