[IP] Animus Pump - Battery Leaked Acid

Hi everyone,

I have read the review but never replied to any messages.  Here is my
dilemma.
I have had my pump malfunction with the Battery leaking acid into my pump
twice in 3 months.
The first time it was a lithium battery and I sent it back to animus and was
readily replaced since
I was still under warranty.  The second time it was an alkaline battery and
same thing happened.
Since I was no longer under warranty it was not replaced and I have since
been off the pump.

I have tried to get Animus to get me a new pump since this medical device
could cause us
serious harm.  They have refused.  They said that the pumps are still
functional and working.
I put a new battery in after about a month after I had just put it aside and
it does seem to work,
but how do I trust that everything on the inside will still functioning
right.

Has anyone had any kind of similar experience with their animus pumps.  I am
still back and forthing
with their lawyers to get some kind of resolution.   I need to get back on
pump.

Any input would be helpful.  My sugars are not doing well off my pump and I
do not have insurance to
buy a new one.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings :)
Giovanna Arcuri