Re: [IP] PING! will be here tomorrow...can't wait!

I got my Ping a month ago, and only have a week to go to see my trainer.
There is one Endo in the whole Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  I'm meeting the
trainer at Marquette General Hospital in the Dieticians office. I think I
will be the Demo for a Ping training session for the dieticians at Marquette
General.

Jeff & Linda Gamble
3 Lighthouse Rd
Big Bay, MI 49808