[IP] Re: carb counting tips?

The longer you carb count the easier it will get.  If I am not sure  how many
carbs something has, I just guess.  I can always correct  later.
Cheryl W.
Jazz OTSD CGC - Belgian Tervuren
& the Chihuahua  Gang
Russellville, Alabama
Type 1 since 4/1969 - Cozmo insulin pump  with Novolog since 7/2005 - current
A1C  5.6
In a  message dated 6/29/2008 9:31:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,