From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 10:46:27 AM
Subject: [IP] carb counting tips?

Relax, have fun, test, carry glucose tabs and snack bars and don't freak. Even
if you had "exact" info you are going to be on a different sleeping schedule,
different activity and so forth - your numbers are probably going to vary..
don't let it stop you. The pump is the perfect tool for this - you make your
guestimate - you enjoy the food and then make a correction later.

Linda & Dax