[IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #46

I would just reconnect every hour or two & bolus for the missed basel
 amount. My Cozmo has a disconnect feature & allows you to take a percent of
you are going to miss & then disconnect.  When you  reconnect you can take the
rest of what you missed.  Also, Make sure your  site is well protected to keep
sand out.  You will not be able to reconnect  if sand gets in the site.
Cheryl W.
Type 1 since 4/1969 - Cozmo insulin pump with  Novolog since 7/2005 - current
A1C  5.6
In a  message dated 6/29/2008 9:31:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,