[IP] Automatic Reply: Out of Office (insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #48)

I will be out of the office from beginning June 27, 2008. I will return on
July 7, 2008.

Have a great week!

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
left_tile.gif]

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
right_tile.gif]

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
top.gif]

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
16_f_phone.gif]

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
33_c_fax.gif]

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
43_c_letter.gif]

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
bottom.gif]