RE: [IP] Runners

Felix,

 I did end the 5k run with a full out sprint.  Maybe that is why my BG's
went up.  This was my first time using the CGMS while running.  I just
got it last week.  I didn't check it at all while running.  I just used
it for alarms. It didn't alarm at all until the race was done.  It kind
of sucks watching everyone else fueling on fruit and other healthy
things after the race and here I am bolusing to keep it from rising too
high.

Thank you,

Dustin Amundson

image001.gif]