[IP] Pump Case

As I've stated previously these cases are very nice. Before I went on the pump
I kept my Cell in of the Cordaro Nylon vertical ones. These are Pleather and
have Velcro closure. I've tried a couple of others with magnetic closure. They
worked very well at holding the pump with no delivery issues, however the
clips weren't as secure as the ones from ZBattery.com

My problem is that I have a 44" hip, and when sitting in normal folks chairs,
the cases will invariably get broken by the chairs arm, if not when getting
into it, getting out.

When ya find something that works, use it. Just like the pump. My last A1c was

Frank R Baker 3
Office of Information Technology
Director of I.T. & Telecom  NY
NY HIPAA Security Officer
40 Devereux Way
Redhook, NY 12571
Phone: (845) 758-8911
Cell: (845) 417-1518
Fax: (845) 758-1817

This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the addressee
and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopyng of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me. Unless specifically attributed, the opinions
expressed do not necessarily represent the official position of the DEVEREUX