[IP] pump clips

 I think it matters who you get on the phone when you call Minimed. Some reps I
guess are a lot nicer and more willing to send you something out free. I guess I
should have told the lady when I called that I'm on their direct mailings every
3 months...but I'm sure she would have known that just by looking at my records.
I mean she did know that my clip broke after 7 months of use..guaranteed for 6
months. That's why I didn't reorder one from her. Every 3 months I get my
supplies...in the hundreds of dollars spent on them...you would think that a
little clip would be included at no charge. Somewhere along the way, companies
have lost the "customer service". How much do you think that clip costs them
anyways?
Katarina

Liz Wrote:

The last time I ordered pump supplies from MiniMed I told the
representative that I also needed a new clip.  She offered to send me one
for free and I just received it.

Liz