[IP] Runners

What works for you when you run 5k's or longer to regulate your BG's?  I
usually try to get my BG's around 200 before I run.  Sometimes when I am
done running my BG's sky rocket other times it goes low while I run and
very rarely is it on the money.  Do you run with the Pump on or not?
How does one keep it under control when running long distances?

Thank you,

Dustin Amundson

Calibration Technician

763-383-2580 (Maple Grove, MN)