[IP] At the beach

Signe,
I didn't answer because I assumed you had a MM pump.  I have the Deltic
 Cozmo, it's waterproof and I just keep it on. We go to Daytona Beach every year
and I swim in the ocean and in the pool with my pump on.  There are some
 arguments against doing this, like the pump coming loose and then lost in the
ocean,
but I'm willing to take the risk.  I like to live for today and my pump gives
me the freedom to live without feeling like a diabetic.  Having said that, I
don't swim in the ocean that much cuz I don't like the critters out there, but
I do venture out into the waves from time to time.  As far as the heat
 affecting my insulin, it hasn't happened yet, I figure it's because when I get
feeling a little to hot from the sun, I hop in the water to cool down, and so
does my pump.
That's what works for me.
Karen