Re: [IP] day pack?

 Hi Ruth, You might look at The Insulin Case Shop.com or CoolerConcept.com. They
have some great items.

Hi all,

Does anyone have a favorite very small hiking bag that they like to use? I'm
looking for something that holds just my meter, some tabs, sunglasses and
maybe a bottle of water. I'd like either a lumbar bag or an across the chest
and shoulder single strap bag. I'd also like it to be waterproof!

Thanks in advance,

Ruth

Ruth Jennison
Assistant Professor