[IP] Jury Duty

I found the judge eager to accommodate my diabetes needs. I explained that my
attention would be directed elsewhere; that serving would be a medical
hardship for me (no exercise; shifting eating schedules; etc.) but that did
not sway the judge. (Informing her that I had a principled opposition to the
State's monopoly on violence *did* disqualify me  though :))

Ruth

Ruth Jennison
Assistant Professor
Department of English