From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of suzanne watts
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 10:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] carb counting tips?

Hello all,

 I have a really silly, novice question for the group. I am fairly new to
carb
counting (3 months now) and will only eat what I have a label for or if I
eat
out at all, I only choose things that I can look up in my dictionary of food
breakdowns. This really limits me and makes me worried about what I will do
when
faced with going to a restaurant I don't have breakdowns for. I am planning
vacation soon to an all inclusive resort where all meals are included but
they
have limited nutritional info available. I would hate to be obsessed about
what
I am eating and whether I calculated the carbs right. I definitely will not
bring my digital scale with me that has a food database, that is crazy! Any
suggestions on how you guys handle this kind of thing?

Suzanne