Re: [IP] Pump Clips

Susan,

I agree whole heartedly. I have an Animas 2020 with the low profile clip,
I've figured out that if I invert it so that the pump is on the inside of
the waistband for shorts and such it doesn't bother me as much for sleeping.
This also stabilizes it when I go running too. I also got a Leg-Thing from
the Animas store and that works very well for sleeping, particularly if you
are wearing your infusion set on your thigh. I was surprised at how easily
it was to get used to this, had an Omnipod before this and depending on
where that was sleeping with it sometimes caused me to toss and turn a lot.

Rick