Re: [IP] 522 and the N.J. Shore

From: "Zulia Hernandez" <email @ redacted>

> you should never use the Real Time system without using the
> Boluz Wizard. You run the risk of stacking insulin.

 Yeah....well. The bolus wizard usually works well. Sometimes, though, it will
perhaps tell me not to bolus due to stacking (when I really do need the bolus),
other times, it will tell me to bolus when I am low and should not bolus.

 I just use it as a recommendation, and many times do not follow its
recommendation. I've just found what works for me. I think most people should
find what works best for them. I don't think it's wise to just blindly follow
software.

My 2 cents worth.

Tom

--