RE: [IP] Pump Clips

What type of pump and clip do you have? I have the Animas 2020 and use the low
profile clip, and it's been great. I haven't had any problems with it being
flimsy. Perhaps someone on the list has a suggestion for the type you are
using???
Anne
2020
dx'd 070888

> From: email @ redacted> Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:58:55 -0400> Subject: [IP]
that we all, male/female/children, have to > wear these things 24x7! The clips
on many of them are clumsy and uncomfortable.> We sleep with them and they dig
in to us if they are clipped on. > The one I have these days, falls off
because the clip is so flimsy.> Are the CGMs any better? I saw that one that
sticks to your upper arm. Can it > be worn elsewhere? > Susan> > >
**************> Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for >
fuel-efficient used cars.>
(http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)> .>