From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 5:58:55 PM
Subject: [IP] Pump Clips

Why can't the pumpmakers realize that we all, male/female/children, have to
wear these things 24x7! The clips on many of them are clumsy and uncomfortable.
We sleep with them and they dig in to us if they are clipped on.
The one I have these days, falls off because the clip is so flimsy.
Are the CGMs any better? I saw that one that sticks to your upper arm. Can it
be worn elsewhere?
Susan