From: CM Ullom <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 4:46:28 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] 522 at the beach

Keep it near you, in a cooler or something. COme back to it, and test
frequently. Bolus for lost basal, and enjoy yourself.  This is what i did when
we went to myrtle beach. Granted I didn't spend much at the beach, the kids
like the hotel pools a lot more.  So when sitting pool side, i just kept my
pump cliped to the shoulder  strap of my suit. I was just sitting near the
pool, not going in with the pump. That way i still had basal and readings.
when i went in, i would disconnect.

 Christene