Re: [IP] Cozmo & CGMS

> >  there's nothing I
> >can do except EAT - even if my blood sugar is not low and may be normal or
> >hig

> Can you recalibrate when this happens?

 I had the exact same experiences with the Dexcom. But I only kept it for a
little less than 30 days. Before the 30 days was up, I returned it to the
company under their money back guaranty.

 They did advise me to recalibrate when this happened. However, the
recalibration on several of the times did not solve the problem. I wound up
several nights putting the thing outside in my car in the garage because my
husband was ready to pitch it out the window. There was no way to stop the
warnings and it is most annoying in the middle of the night when there is no
reason for it.

Judi