[IP] Cleo Set Problems

I read about a person having problems with their sets staying in more than 2
days.  I use IV prep with my Cleo sets but yesterday, my BG went over 300
and when I checked my set, the middle had broken out of the set and the
adhesive disc and IV prep was still attached.  I don't think that the Cleo
sets are very good but I do like the built in serter that they come with.
But I still think that the Quick Sets are my favorites.

Mark, Edmond Ok