Re: [IP] Doing Jury Duty

I sat through 2 days of jury selection and served on a trial that lasted
about a week. I never hesitated checking my BG in the courtroom or the jury
room. The only people that made any comments were fellow diabetics (there
were 3 of us on the same jury... I was the only pumper and Type 1 but it was
nice to not be alone)

Throughout the trial and jury selection, there were plenty of breaks for
snacks and there was a lunch break as well. (During deliberation, lunch is
provided)

I know most people dread jury duty, but I must admit I loved the experience.
Sounds corny, but its true.

Kathy